Joey Zampella Guitar Strings – Debbie Downerz™ Signature Set 11-56
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30 IN USA $50 ON INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
- In stock, ready to ship
“Fantastic tuning stability, incredible tone, and I can pound on them for days, without ever worrying about breakage. These are hands down the best strings I've ever played... period.” – Joey Zampella
- Handcrafted one at a time for the beastly tone and brutal durability
- All materials are sourced within the USA for the absolute best quality
- Wound at tensions and speeds specifically to build the best performing string ever
- Guaranteed not to break
- Guaranteed fresh out of the pack
- Each string individually sealed and labeled in its own anti-corrosion bag
- The gauges are: .011(C), .014(G), .018(D#), .032w(A#), .044w(F), .056w(C)
Von Frankenstein guitar strings are made on a U.S. workbench using the best-available, domestically sourced, raw materials. Each string is made by hand, one at a time, with nickel-plated steel that’s carefully wrapped around a treated hex steel core. Through this meticulous process, Von Frankenstein avoids rushing and mass production, ensuring the quality, feel, and durability required by the most discerning of tone freaks.
"Being in a "one guitar player band" puts added stress on everything working for me at all times... especially my strings. My new signature series strings from Von Frankenstein are just what the doctor ordered,” Zampella added.