Alan Robert Bass Strings – Ten Ton Terror™ Medium Heavy Gauge 55 -110 Stainless Steel
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30 IN USA $50 ON INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
- In stock, ready to ship
“The tone and quality are incredible!” – Alan Robert
- Handcrafted one at a time for beastly tone and brutal durability
- All materials are sourced and made within the USA for the absolute best quality
- Guaranteed not to break
- Guaranteed fresh out of the pack
- Each string individually sealed and labeled in its own anti-corrosion bag
- Wound at tensions and speeds specifically to build the best performing string ever
- The gauges are: .055(D#), .075(A#), .090(F), .110(C)
Handcrafted with real USA steel, these strings are a beast. Von Frankenstein bass strings are made on a U.S. workbench using the best-available, domestically sourced, raw materials. Each string is made by hand, one at a time, with nickel-plated steel that’s carefully wrapped around a treated hex steel core. Through this meticulous process, Von Frankenstein avoids rushing and mass production, ensuring the quality, feel, and durability required by the most discerning of tone freaks.
“It’s such a huge honor for me to rock Von Frankenstein Monster Gear on tour and in the studio with my Agonizers and Ten Ton Terror signature sets! It’s really humbling to be part of a roster of artists I admire and respect,” Robert added.