BeastMode™ Bass Strings – Heavy Gauge 55-125 Nickel Plated
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30 IN USA $50 ON INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
- In stock, ready to ship
- Handcrafted one at a time for beastly tone and brutal durability
- All materials are sourced and made within the USA for the absolute best quality
- Guaranteed not to break
- Guaranteed fresh out of the pack
- Each string individually sealed and labeled in its own anti-corrosion bag
- Wound at tensions and speeds specifically to build the best performing string ever
- The gauges are: .055, .075, .095, .125
Can you handle BeastMode™? Handcrafted with real USA steel, these strings are a beast. Von Frankenstein bass strings are made on a U.S. workbench using the best-available, domestically sourced, raw materials. Each string is made by hand, one at a time, with nickel-plated steel that’s carefully wrapped around a treated hex steel core. Through this meticulous process, Von Frankenstein avoids rushing and mass production, ensuring the quality, feel, and durability required by the most discerning of tone freaks.
“These strings are far superior to anything I’ve used before. We went through many different alloys and configurations to find the perfect combination of crushing tone, strength, durability, and most of all…feel. The feel so much better. For the first time ever, my hands did not cramp after a show,” said Von Frankenstein.