Jeff Loomis Guitar Strings – Nemesis™ Signature Set 11-56
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30 IN USA $50 ON INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
- In stock, ready to ship
“I couldn’t be more excited to team up with my friend Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein to release my first ever Signature String line! We will be offering three different sets (gauges) that I personally use for Arch Enemy (Nemesis set), for my 7 string guitars (The 7 Strings of God), and also a normal 6 string set (Sentient 6), for standard tuning. Thank you all for your support.” - Jeff Loomis
- Handcrafted one at a time for the beastly tone and brutal durability
- All materials are sourced within the USA for the absolute best quality
- Wound at tensions and speeds specifically to build the best performing string ever
- Guaranteed not to break
- Guaranteed fresh out of the pack
- Each string individually sealed and labeled in its own anti-corrosion bag
- The gauges are: .011(C), .015(G), .018(D#), .032w(A#), .044w(F), .056w(C)
Von Frankenstein guitar strings are made on a U.S. workbench using the best-available, domestically sourced, raw materials. Each string is made by hand, one at a time, with nickel-plated steel that’s carefully wrapped around a treated hex steel core. Through this meticulous process, Von Frankenstein avoids rushing and mass production, ensuring the quality, feel, and durability required by the most discerning of tone freaks.
“These strings are far superior to anything I’ve used before. We went through many different alloys and configurations to find the perfect combination of crushing tone, strength, durability, and most of all…feel. The feel so much better. For the first time ever, my hands did not cramp after a show,” said Von Frankenstein.