Guitar Strings Electric Heavy Gauge 12-60 Nickel Plated Set
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30 IN USA $50 ON INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
- In stock, ready to ship
"These strings feel so much better than anything I have ever played before. And they still don’t break! For the first time ever, my hands did not cramp after playing a whole show.”
- Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein
- Handcrafted one at a time for the beastly tone and brutal durability
- All materials are sourced within the USA for the absolute best quality
- Wound at tensions and speeds specifically to build the best performing string ever
- Guaranteed not to break
- Guaranteed fresh out of the pack
- Each string individually sealed and labeled in its own anti-corrosion bag
- The gauges are: .012, .016, .020, .034w, .046w, .060w
Von Frankenstein guitar strings are made on a U.S. workbench using the best-available, domestically sourced, raw materials. Each string is made by hand, one at a time, with nickel-plated steel that’s carefully wrapped around a treated hex steel core. Through this meticulous process, Von Frankenstein avoids rushing and mass production, ensuring the quality, feel, and durability required by the most discerning of tone freaks.
“These strings are far superior to anything I’ve used before. We went through many different alloys and configurations to find the perfect combination of crushing tone, strength, durability, and most of all…feel. The feel so much better. For the first time ever, my hands did not cramp after a show,” said Von Frankenstein.